学习啦——方法网 炎婷 2016-07-26 15:05:10
1. A. ride B. lead C. read
2. A. 7:40 B. 11:40 C: 11:50
3. A. waiting for B. looking for C. playing for
4. A. The class will begin soon. B. The class has begun already.
C. The class began a moment ago.
5. A. Judy asks a question B. The speaker needs some help.
C. The math problem is very easy.
II. 听句子，选出该句的最佳答语 (共5小题，每小题1分，计5分)
6.A. The line is busy B. Hold on, please. C. I’ll ring her up again.
7. A. I have a fever B. Take this medicine C. I’m seeing a doctor.
8. A. Just a little B. Two yuan a kilo C. some cookies
9. A. It doesn’t matter B. It’s a pleasure C. It’s rather serious
10. A. OK, I will. B. Yes, please. C. Sure, you can do it.
III. 听对话和问题，选择正确答案 (共8小题，每小题1分，计8分)
13.A. Pink B. Black C. White
14.A. Cold B. Cloudy C. Sunny
15.A. Spring B. Winter C. Autumn
16.A. Making a plan B. Having a test C. Preparing for the exams
17.A. Tomorrow B. In July C. Next summer
18.A. Stay at home B. Go to the beach C. Do some traveling
IV. 听短文和问题，选择正确答案 (共7小题，每小题1分，计7分)
19.What is the speaker talking about?
A. Keeping a promise B. Giving a report C. Getting along with others.
20.What should you do before you speak?
A. Have a think B. Make a guess C. Take a look
21.How can you make others happy?
A. Trust them B. Smile to them C. Remember their names
22.When does the speaker paint?
A. At weekends B. On weekdays C. In the evening
23. Why does he like painting?
A. It is relaxing B. It is good for health C. It is interesting
24.How does he go fishing?
A. On foot B. By bike C. By boat
25.What sometimes happens to him when fishing?
A. Catch no fish B. Fall into the river C. Pollute the water
26. Let’s take ______ photo! Everyone, cheese!
A. a B. an C. the D. 不填
27. We must protect plants. They are friends of ______.
A. we B. us C. our D. ours
28. You see, Kevin is wr iting ______ his left hand.
A. at B. as C. for D. with
29. Do you have toys? I’d like to buy ______ for my cousin.
A. it B. one C. this D. that
30. I want a sweet milk. Put some ______ in my cup, please.
A. ice B. soup C. salt D. sugar
31. How ______ Cindy grows! She’s almost as tall as her mother now.
A. cute B. strong C. fast D. straight
32. Diana isn’t here, ______ leave a message on her desk.
A. or B. so D. and D. but
33. Don’t forget ______ thanks when other people help you.
A. accept B. to accept C. say D. to say
34. I ______ follow you. Would you please repeat it?
A. can’t B. mustn’t
C. needn’t D. shouldn’t
35. Mom is cooking dinner. It ______ so nice.
A. smells B. tastes C. feels D. sounds
36. Steven, we should ______ the bus at the next stop.
A. get up B. get off C. get to D. get in
37. Someone ______ at the door. Can you open it?
A. knocks B. knocked
C. is knocking D. was knocking
38. Eric arrived on time, ______ it was the rush hour.
A. although B. because C. while D. unless
39. I’m busy now. I ______ to you after school this afternoon.
A. talk B. talked
C. will talk D. have talked
40. The teacher is already standing here. Do you know when she ______?
A. comes B. came
C. is coming D. was coming
41. Water is the cheapest drink. And it is also ______.
A. healthier B. healthiest
C. the healthier D. the healthiest
42. Monica, you ______ the exam! Congratulation!
A. pass B. have passed
C. will pass D. are passing
43. The pet dog is warm and loving, It ______ as a daughter of my family.
A. treats B. treated
C. is treated D. was treated
44. I saw Ken in the meeting room, he ______ Joe for the school magazine.
A. interviews B. interviewed
C. has interviewed D. was interviewing
45. I have some tickets for the basketball match. I wonder ______.
A. where you buy the tickets B. why you like to go there
C. if you’d like to come along D. when you watch the match
Have you ever offered a helping hand to those who are in trouble?
One day, two ______ (46) were walking along the road to school when they saw an old woman carrying a large basket of pears. They thought the woman looked very ______ (47). They went up to her and said, “Are you going to town? If you are, we will help carry your basket.”
“Thank you,” ______ (48) the woman, “you are very kind. You see I’m weak and ill.” Then she told them that she was now going to market to ______ (49) the pears which grew on the only tree in her little garden.
“We are all going to the ______ (50).” said the boys. “Let us have the basket.” And they took hold of it, one each side. They walked ______ (51) with the heavy basket, but happily.
The other day, I saw a little girl stop and ______ (52) a piece of orange peel (皮), which she threw into the dustbin (垃圾桶), “I wish ______ (53) would throw that on the sidewalk,” said she. “Someone may step on it and fall.”
Perhaps some may say that these are not ______ (54) things. That is right. But such a little thing shows that you have a thoughtful mind and a feeling heart. We must not wait for the ______ (55) to do great things. We must begin with little things of love.
46. A. boys B. girls C. men D. women
47. A. bored B. tired
C. pleased D. surprised
48. A. asked B. told C. replied D. spoke
49. A. bring B. buy C. take D. sell
50. A. town B. market C. garden D. school
51. A. weakly B. quickly C. slowly D. quietly
52. A. take out B. cut off C. put down D. pick up
53. A. nobody B. everybody
C. somebody D. anybody
54. A. little B. good C. great D. bad
55. A. pay B. time C. advice D. love